1. The Kinfolk Table: An inspiring beautifully written and photographed collection of short stories and recipes from across the globe. The book focuses on ideas about the way entertaining should be: comfortable, simple, slow and meaningful.
2. The Art of Fielding: I just started reading this intriguing book by Chad Harbach. I'm not that far into it but so far I'm finding the jacket explanation spot on, "an expansive, warmhearted novel about ambition and its limits, about family and friendship and love, and about commitment--to oneself and to others."
3. Steven Alan Bedding: I've found myself visiting the West Elm site continually ever since seeing this beautifully simple striped duvet cover last week.
4. Mellizoz: Just can't seem to get enough of this tasty taco truck and their fantastic spiced Aoili sauce. Best tacos we've found so far.
5. Grown-Up Shoes: Discovered this super cute Austin-based blog last week . It just makes me happy.