Here are 5 of my most recent discoveries online and throughout Austin.
- Paint Nite: This sounds like so much fun. Girls night out, drinks, and a painting lesson. Simply pick the picture you want to paint and they walk you through the process. What a great way to unwind at the end of a busy week.
- SXSW: This is happening in Austin starting Friday so I had to include the link for those of you who are unfamiliar with the event. Apparently, 60,000 hotel rooms have already been booked for the SXSW which hosts with film, interactive and music festivals and conferences all week long.
- Sculpted Katia Top: From Anthropologie, need I say more?
- Dr. Horrible Sequel: Can it be? A sequel!!! Doesn't look like it will happen anytime soon, but the possibility makes me very very happy.
- Paper Dresses: I know this link has been floating around Facebook recently, but in case you didn't catch it, check out these super adorable paper dresses this 4-year-old and her mom put together. I started following them on Instagram and have been incredibly impressed by the rest of their creations not pictured in this article.
That's it for today, folks! Hope you've enjoyed these 5 Little Links.
From Austin, With Love