- Up Photoshoot: Seriously, can it get much cuter than this? Jack and I have dressed up as the Up cast in the past so I'm definitely seeing this photo shoot in our future. Fifty-five years to go!
- Antonelli's Free Cheese: The restaurants in Austin never cease to amaze me, but the community that surrounds them is even more delightful. Austinites know and love their local shops and Antonelli's is no exception. This local cheese shop is celebrating their fourth anniversary and giving away free cheese plates at other local restaurants all week long. Check it out on their happenings page.
- Seafolly Swimsuit: This swimsuit from Anthropologie is absolutely fantastic! I think Austin's recent bout of cold weather has had me dreaming of summer all week long. The only downside to this beauty...the price tag. Oh well, a girl can dream.
- Coffee Brewing Photos: I enjoyed perusing these beautiful pictures of coffee brewing in the great outdoors. Even better, the pictures are taken in Oregon. And those outdoors just can't be beat.
- Belgian Dart Set: Maybe a fun Valentine's Day gift for the mister in your life. I loved the colors and the beautifully crafted birch wood darts.
That's all for this week little links. Have a marvelous Wednesday.
From Austin, With Love