- Professional & Peaceful: I discovered Darling Magazine this week and have thoroughly enjoyed browsing through the articles. I found this one particularly appropriate and full of good reminders/suggestions.
- Bravery in Letting Go: Ok, I'm sorry I had to include another article from Darling magazine. It's a great magazine people, check it out.
- Mint Stool: I'm really loving mint accents these days and these stools are particularly lovely.
- Helvetica Poster: I had to include this link for my hubby and various others, you know who you are, who made me sit through countless conversations about the Helvetica documentary.
- Bluebonnets: I kept hearing people talk about how beautiful the blue fields are in Texas during the spring. This week I caught my very first glimpse of a field completely covered in blue and it was exquisite.
Today is my first day at the new job so stay tuned for all the juicy details. I hope you have a terrific Tuesday!
From Austin, With Love